We moved in October 2017!
Elizabeth Leidhold, Executive Director
BUZZARDS BAY ACTION COMMITTEE
Marion Town House
2 Spring St.
Marion, MA 02738
phone: 508-990-0931 or 774-930-8806
- Acushnet: Merilee Kelly, Conservation Agent (508) 998-0200
- Bourne: Sam Haines, Conservation Agent (508) 759-0600 Ext.1344
- Dartmouth: Mike O'Reilly, Environmental Affairs Coordinator (BBAC Chairman) (508) 910-1822
- Fairhaven: Vincent Furtado, BPW Superintendent (508) 979-4030
- Falmouth: Mark Kasprzyk, Conservation Agent (508) 495-7445
- Gosnold: Ray Pickles, Executive Secretary (508) 990-7408
- Marion: Norm Hills, Selectman, Planning Board (508) 748-3520 (BBAC Vice-Chairman)
- Mattapoisett: Michael Gagne, Executive Secretary (508) 758-4100
- New Bedford*: Wayne Perry, Public Works (508) 991-6158
- Rochester: Laurell Farinon, Conservation Agent (508) 763-5421 x3
- Wareham: David Pichette, Conservation Administrator (508) 291-3100 x6505
- Westport: Tim King, Administrator (Craig Dutra, Selectman, alternate) (508) 636-1150
* New Bedford is a city; all other municipalities are towns
Compliance with Affirmative Action, Web Accessability, and 40 C.F.R.
The Buzzards Bay Action Commiteee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its program or activities. We will accommodate those with impaired vision or hearing in the distribution of our materials. Our website www.buzzardsbayaction.org conforms to Level A Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.The designated Civil Rights Coordinator is the Executive Director, Elizabeth Leidhold. For those with limited English proficiency, webpages and documents on line can be made available in different languages by selecting the Google translate drop down menu.